Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing Stream is off Limits
Posted by William Danley of PA on 10/13/16 8:41pm Msg #562983
my call was 2 nights ago for tomorrow am....i said yes but once i was back home and did the research it took them 3 months to pay me for one signing in june of 2013. i did the right thing i emailed the person that called me and explained due to: # of pages to the $ and their terms i declined and to please remove me from further contact. as of 12 hours b4 the signing was to take place i received 9 attachments for printing????? i immediately called the office and they didnt know i declined the signing. well.......i then received 4 phone calls, all i ignored. the funny that i did remember saying when she asked how can she change my mind, "i said pay me before the signing via ach, tonight" she didnt reply.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Stream is off Limits - Henry Clarke Jr on 9/28/15 4:49pm
 Tell you what Henry...I linked their profile in SC for you -  Linda_H/FL on 9/28/15 4:55pm
 Tune up, Henry...this is the bottom of the barrel these days -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/28/15 11:12pm
 Re: Signing Stream is off Limits - garyw148 on 10/1/15 12:04pm
 Re: Signing Stream is off Limits - Luci Delesbore on 6/23/16 6:36pm
 Re: Signing Stream is off Limits - Linda Frezza on 7/6/16 1:52pm
 Re: Signing Stream is off Limits -  John/MO on 7/18/16 3:04pm
 Re: Signing Stream is off Limits - William Danley on 10/13/16 8:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.