Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: cool signing tonight....
Posted by Dianna Bard of CA on 10/26/16 2:30pm Msg #563843
OMG IM JEALOUS...........................ID LOVE TO HAVE THAT SIGNING....................
I just had one with the guy who actually saved his sergeant in Viet Nam that the book the Sergeant wrote, BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY, was the story of how this one guy saved his platoon sergeants life, not once but twice carrying him out of the jungle. Tom Cruz them made the movie about it but this guy stirred up the stuff since the movie was not correct and he told the truth in the SF newspaper article. He was headed down to meet with the sergeant on the 29th, for the first time since it all happened in Nam. He was not sure how it was going to go but what a nice guy. He had all the pictures and everything but he carries the scars from it all. So Sad what the wars have done to our young men and women. They deserve the best after fighting for all of our freedom.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 cool signing tonight.... - notarydi/CA on 10/26/16 1:06am
 Funny...I really wanted to jump into the arms of -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/26/16 1:26am
 Re: Funny...I really wanted to jump into the arms of -  Jill/NY on 10/26/16 12:42pm
 Re: Funny...I really wanted to jump into the arms of -  Jill/NY on 10/26/16 12:42pm
 Re: cool signing tonight.... - Dianna Bard on 10/26/16 2:30pm
 Re: cool signing tonight.... -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/26/16 2:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.