Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

WFG Lender Services
Posted by  Joni-Lu Schmidt of TX on 12/5/16 3:52pm Msg #566104
They used to be one of my favorite companies to work with, but now (the past month or so) they won't agree to pay my fees - ever, even though my fees haven't increased. I sent them an e-mail, asking why they're skimping on their Notary fees, but haven't received a response. Anyone else have the same experience with them?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 WFG Lender Services -  Joni-Lu Schmidt on 12/5/16 3:52pm
 See msg. 565848. They were discussed recently. -  MW/VA on 12/5/16 3:58pm
 a few months ago, I was told that they were having issues -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 12/6/16 8:50am
 Acccording to recent post, Michael Crowder isn't there -  MW/VA on 12/6/16 9:23am
 Oh, didn't know he was gone. Thx for the info.. n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 12/8/16 2:37pm
 Re: WFG Lender Services -  Solutions - Business on 12/6/16 4:31pm
 Thanks for the updated info Solutions... ;) n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 12/8/16 2:38pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.