Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The Dawn of “Mortgage 3.0”
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 1/9/17 1:56pm Msg #567926
Interesting read...

"Millennials were reared on the internet. They want to partner with lenders who are mobile by design and are completely transparent. Millennials don’t want to wait around forever; they want loans quickly. They also want to be able to choose loans on their own terms (i.e., self-service).

In order to attract business from millennials, lenders are going to have to meet those needs.

Demand from Millennials represents a massive opportunity, so developing solutions that fulfil their needs is critical to the mortgage industry. Furthermore, a highly automated and mobile-first mortgage process will benefit both Millennials and mortgage originators. This is accelerating the rate of change, new companies and products, like Quicken Loan’s Rocket Mortgage, are already coming to market this way."

I expect more closings will be forthcoming in the same manner, via mobile means.

http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dawn-mortgage-30-peter-gonzalez?trk=hp-feed-article-title-share
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Dawn of “Mortgage 3.0” -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/9/17 1:56pm
 I've seen the ads for QL's Rocket Mortgage. I can see -  MW/VA on 1/9/17 5:28pm
 "Instant gratification"? We've seen this movie before ... n/m -  John/CT on 1/9/17 7:43pm
 Re: The Dawn of “Mortgage 3.0” - littleb on 1/9/17 9:22pm
 The forum is not the place to advertise your services. -  MW/VA on 1/10/17 7:56am
 Do an orange button search for "MARKETING" -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/17 9:05am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.