Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

more rain coming.....new shoes in the forecast!
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 1/11/17 9:14am Msg #567990
can never have too many pairs of shoes! I realized yesterday my "duck" shoes (the ones that are supposed to keep my feet dry in the rain) are not getting the job done. Think I might invest in some boots soon. My feet were cold and wet yesterday when I went to FedEx and then a signing.

Try to stay dry everyone! Very grateful for the much needed rain, tho!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Myradar app -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/17 5:46pm
 Re: Myradar app -  Ilene C. Seidel on 1/10/17 7:30pm
 CA hasn't had much weather worth putting on radar -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/17 7:45pm
 We are under water. Blasting wind and driving rain. - Belinda/CA on 1/10/17 8:44pm
 Here too...keep your sunny side up! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/10/17 9:00pm
 Yeah, and it looks like I'm going to be out in it in the am -  JanetK_CA on 1/11/17 2:29am
 more rain coming.....new shoes in the forecast! - notarydi/CA on 1/11/17 9:14am
 are new boots a tax deductible business expense? ha ha n/m - notarydi/CA on 1/11/17 9:15am
 Re: are new boots a tax deductible business expense? ha ha -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/11/17 9:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.