Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Suspicious Email - Please take our brief survey
Posted by  Larry/IL of IL on 1/11/17 9:21am Msg #567992
Anyone else getting this email? Is it legit? I have gotten it 3 times and suspecting it may be a phishing scam. I make it a security practice of NEVER clicking on links in an email.

Dear Signing Agent,

We need your help! We are conducting an industrywide survey that asks a variety of questions about your opinions towards lenders and title companies. The intent is to understand the strengths and opportunities of the companies that you have worked with.

We invite you to participate in this survey before it closes on Friday, January 13th. It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
http://survey.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_DL=afrHPVjC5c2JRdj_7aeidHcXna9GlRr_MLRP_43pzVbs3YOCRZ6B&Q_CHL=email

Without the help of people like you, research on signing agents and client satisfaction could not be conducted. Your participation is voluntary and there is no penalty if you do not participate.

Thank you in advance,
Mortgage & Title Insurance Research Group
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Suspicious Email - Please take our brief survey -  Larry/IL on 1/11/17 9:21am
 Re: Suspicious Email - Please take our brief survey - Clem/CA on 1/11/17 9:28am
 I've received this email and just hit SPAM. I don't do -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/11/17 9:49am
 Re: I've received this email and just hit SPAM. I don't do - SteveS/CA on 1/11/17 10:54am
 Yes, Steve, ' I have to wonder how these companies . . .' n/m -  Christine/OK on 1/11/17 1:47pm
 Re: I - rengel/CA on 1/11/17 4:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.