Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Lied to
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 1/18/17 6:28pm Msg #568458
I wouldn't be so sure that you were lied to. What would be the point of them lying about where they are located? I know that I've had calls from companies based in California that originated from phone numbers that showed a different state on my Caller ID. This is just speculation on my part, but I believe that these calls come from schedulers who are using their own cell phones to make the calls, and these phone numbers are either numbers that they brought with them from another state or are actually originating from a different state, where they live. I think that many of these signing services do not have a centralized office where employees come to work, but that the employees work remotely from their own homes. I don't know this for a fact, but there have been several occasions where I strongly suspected it. Bottom line....the location of the caller isn't what would stop me from taking a job from a company....but the 1.5 star rating would!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Lied to -  Claudine Osborne on 1/18/17 6:00pm
 Who's the company? n/m -  Yoli/CA on 1/18/17 6:16pm
 Re: Lied to - SteveS/CA on 1/18/17 6:28pm
 Re: Lied to -  Claudine Osborne on 1/18/17 8:01pm
 Re: Lied to - SteveS/CA on 1/18/17 8:40pm
 Re: Lied to - pdl/cali on 1/18/17 10:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.