Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Need info on Apex Closings out of Mississippi
Posted by  Linda_in_IN of IN on 1/19/17 11:33am Msg #568491
Trying to vet and check company, but can't find any information on a Mississippi location. All the information I have been able to find show OK locations, and no individuals with the name of the individual who called (not surprising). There is an old post on NR from 2013 that did come up in a forum search. I even looked at that other site -- same thing, an old post with no responses.

Any information you are willing or can share? Not being able to find anything makes me nervous.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Need info on Apex Closings out of Mississippi -  Linda_in_IN on 1/19/17 11:33am
 Re: Need info on Apex Closings out of Mississippi -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/19/17 11:36am
 Tonight I remembered some info I have on Apex, MS -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/19/17 10:00pm
 bizapedia was my source for current info, meant to include -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/20/17 6:44am
 google shows the OK offices that you were speaking of... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/19/17 4:40pm
 better to check the state business search.... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/21/17 12:19pm
 whups forgot to include: -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/21/17 12:27pm
 Need info on Apex Closings out of Mississippi - mtnotary on 2/10/17 5:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.