Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Speaking of Scams: Notariesww.com
Posted by  sigtogo/OR of OR on 2/22/17 1:02pm Msg #570555
I know this has been discussed before but when I search I only find one post from 2015. So in the interest of reminding folks and informing newbies, DO NOT FALL FOR THEM!
I get emails constantly suggesting I give them money to advertise on their site. Since they persist since at least 2015, it would seem some uninformed are falling for their shenanigans.
Save you dollars for the good guys!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Speaking of Scams: Notariesww.com -  sigtogo/OR on 2/22/17 1:02pm
 Researched recently, another Newport Beach directory -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/22/17 9:05pm
 Thanks! would be helpful if folks would list name in subject -  sigtogo/OR on 2/22/17 11:46pm
 How can we make that happen...so often posters fail to -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/23/17 8:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.