Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Beware Dawn M. Fenney dba Thenotarycompany.net
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/27/17 10:36am Msg #572698
Dawn Fenney (sometimes spelled Feeney) does not pay. BEWARE notaries. Typically she handles RM applications, for which she does not pay notaries if the loan does not go to docs for signing.

Dawn is also an income tax preparer in El Cajon, CA.

https://www.ptindirectory.com/tax-preparers/california/el-cajon-ca/1342094/dawn-m-fenney

Her company cannot be added to Signing Central because she apparently has a basic membership, although she is not listed. She was once a notary while working at Yournotarycompany.com and Performance Signings of Lakeside, CA, but both of these companies are out of business.

The Notary Company in Yuba City, CA is a 4-star signing service, and they are listed in SC.

Have a great monthend everyone.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Beware Dawn M. Fenney dba Thenotarycompany.net -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/27/17 10:36am
 Guess I was lucky ... -  Yoli/CA on 3/27/17 11:24am
 This company was just discussed on Friday. I see no -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 3/27/17 1:03pm
 Yes Cary I see no need for YOU to bring it up! n/m - Calnotary on 3/27/17 2:23pm
 sea shells sea shells by the sea shore...lol n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 3/27/17 3:34pm
 Waiting to put some docs for a signing later -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/27/17 4:21pm
 OP was a continuation of one that was just posted Friday... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 3/27/17 4:44pm
 Re: OP was a continuation of one that was just posted Friday... -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/27/17 4:51pm
 OP was a continuation of one that was just posted Friday... n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 3/27/17 7:37pm
 Ya'll behave................ n/m -  Jack/AL on 3/27/17 7:48pm
 Re: Beware Dawn M. Fenney dba Thenotarycompany.net - Luckydog on 3/28/17 9:54am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.