Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Marilynn, it so true and yes, Texas has been on my mind...
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 3/27/17 1:05pm Msg #572708
We will soon move to one of the city's suburbs, then after that, definitely out of state when my daughter graduates high school.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Chicago's 2017 housing market will be weakest in nation... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 3/27/17 9:56am
 So sorry to hear that. I've heard that the midwest has been -  MW/VA on 3/27/17 10:59am
 Marilynn, it so true and yes, Texas has been on my mind... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 3/27/17 1:05pm
 Re: Marilynn, it so true and yes, Texas has been on my mind... - Luckydog on 3/28/17 10:03am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.