Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

North Alabama Notary Public: Volunteer Needed
Posted by  Michelle/AL of AL on 4/18/17 6:20pm Msg #573831
On Thursday, May11th, in Madison, Alabama, The Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program will host "Wills for Heroes" and they need notary help.

Lawyers and paralegal will be onsite to meet with police officers, EMT's, & firefighters for the sole purpose of drafting: wills, powers of attorney forms, and healthcare directives. The emergency workers don't have to pay a dime. Notaries are needed to notarize signatures - free of charge.

I've signed up to help and I'd love find at least one other notary. Below is a link to the sign-up site. If you have questions for me, just click on my name and you'll see how to reach me.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d48a4a62aa5f94-wills
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 North Alabama Notary Public: Volunteer Needed -  Michelle/AL on 4/18/17 6:20pm
 Bravo, Michelle. -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/17 9:49pm
 Altruism at it's best. TYVM for sharing this, Michelle :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 4/19/17 8:24am
 Michelle, I'll see ya there! Thanks for the opportunity. n/m -  Jack/AL on 4/19/17 10:01am
 Whoo Hoo! Thanks, Jack! -  Michelle/AL on 4/19/17 8:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.