Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NAL (National Asset Locators)
Posted by Laurie Manzanares of CA on 4/20/17 1:42pm Msg #573969
Have not worked for them but did find the following information on National Asset Locators based in NY and the governing Agency.

I do this type of general notary work some times and treat it as GNW since they are usually one off types of jobs. Not a whole lot of repeat business. Have always required upfront payment.

NATIONAL ASSET LOCATORS LLC.
ATTN: JOHN A. TAYLOR, CHARTERED FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
2600 NETHERLAND AVE.
SUITE 3001
RIVERDALE, NEW YORK 10463

Below is the NY Agency that overseas Unclaimed properties in New York State. You may want to submit a complaint to this agency. In California you have to be an Approved Vendor in order to help people collect their unclaimed property. I am assuming it is the same in NY. Worth a try. Don't think they would take to kindly that NAL maybe ripping off notaries.

New York State Office of the State Comptroller

and

John states he is a CHARTERED FINANCIAL CONSULTANT. I would try and find the governing agency or association that hold his possible certfication.

Good luck!!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NAL (National Asset Locators) - Sunny Houston on 4/20/17 12:45pm
 Re: NAL (National Asset Locators) - Laurie Manzanares on 4/20/17 1:42pm
 Re: NAL (National Asset Locators) -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/20/17 1:53pm
 is this NAL in Bend, OR? -  sigtogo/OR on 4/20/17 2:03pm
 Re: is this NAL in Bend, OR? thank Sigtogo very good - Laurie Manzanares on 4/20/17 2:18pm
 On the lighter side (joking) I'd like to know how you -  MW/VA on 4/20/17 3:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.