Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signing Wiz in Washington PA
Posted by  Erwin/CA of CA on 4/21/17 10:39am Msg #574006
This company owes me $200.00 for two signing completed in December, 2016 and January, 2017. They are not responding to e mails. I know there are others on here that are owed by them. Here is what I have done so far:
At around 30 days I sent an e mail and was told by e mail that they had sent a check but would send me another one. After the second signing was 30 days old I sent another e mail and they replied that they would send me checks for both. No checks came. After 60 days I sent letters to each of the escrow companies telling them I had not been paid and would they please contact Signing Wiz and ask them to pay me. One of the escrow companies did that and received a reply from Signing Wiz "Will do." (They e mailed me a copy.) That was three weeks ago and still no check. The middle of last week I sent an e mail to Signing Wiz that if I had not heard from them by the weekend, I would send a complaint to the government of Pennsylvania. Saturday I went on the Pennsylvania Governments web site and filled a complaint on the Attorney General's complaint form. I filled out two forms, one for each signing and printed them out and mailed them to the Attorney Generals Office along with copies of all of my correspondence with Signing Wiz. I did this once before with a company in Ohio and received a check as soon as the Consumer Affairs person contacted them. Hope this works this time too. Sorry for the long post.
Erwin
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Wiz in Washington PA -  Erwin/CA on 4/21/17 10:39am
 Re: Signing Wiz in Washington PA - NotaryRhino on 4/21/17 12:29pm
 See msgs. 573815--just discussed a few days ago. -  MW/VA on 4/21/17 12:52pm
 Re: Signing Wiz in Washington PA -  PegiT_MN on 4/21/17 12:52pm
 He may be "nice" but he's a deadbeat. He's been running -  MW/VA on 4/21/17 12:55pm
 Re: He may be "nice" but he -  PegiT_MN on 4/21/17 12:58pm
 Re: He may be "nice" but he -  Erwin/CA on 4/21/17 1:01pm
 No, he n/m -  MW/VA on 4/21/17 1:02pm
 (oops again) No, he's not farming out work, but is acting -  MW/VA on 4/21/17 1:03pm
 Took a job with them once .... never again! - BearPaw/CO on 4/21/17 2:18pm
 About once a year or so I take a signing that I should not - ananotary on 4/21/17 5:52pm
 Re: Signing Wiz in Washington PA - Charlie Allen on 5/2/17 7:55pm
 Re: Signing Wiz in Washington PA - Charlie Allen on 5/2/17 8:14pm
 Re: Signing Wiz in Washington PA - Charlie Allen on 5/2/17 8:15pm
 Re: Signing Wiz in Washington PA - John W Martin Jr on 6/17/17 3:32pm
 Re: Signing Wiz in Washington PA - John W Martin Jr on 10/12/17 10:23am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.