Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Did any one get this message "Your posting privileges
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/22/17 11:00am Msg #575426
have been disabled"?

I got it last week. And, I could PM some associates from NR, but not all.

So I sent in a query to NR and called to LM with Grif to assist.

Traci emailed me this morning...

On Monday, May 22, 2017, 8:27:05 AM PDT, Notary Rotary Support <support@notaryrotary.com> wrote:

Harry is aware of this issue that has happened to a few people recently.
He had to do some additional security for spammers and sometimes
when he does that other posts that are legit get flagged. Unfortunately,
he is the only one that can get this updated and there are a few of you
that may still be waiting. I am sorry. Also Grif got your VM message but
he is not able to help with this. Please do not be alarmed if you did not
do anything that would cause this.

Traci Shoemaker
Notary Rotary, Inc.

All good cuz this past week there were a number of posts about companies who have emerged on our signing service company radar screen who are not listed in NR's SC. I wanted to report on these as quickly as possible since there is no other way to rate them except in the forum's work discussion.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Did any one get this message "Your posting privileges -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/17 11:00am
 That happened to me 6-8 months ago...got the same answer n/m - Linda_H/FL on 5/22/17 11:08am
 I was just relieved it wasn't something I posted here... -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/17 12:21pm
 Re: I was just relieved it wasn - Luckydog on 5/22/17 12:36pm
 Thanks for sharing this. I didn't get it, but have had off -  MW/VA on 5/22/17 2:13pm
 Re: Did any one get this message "Your posting privileges -  Cari on 5/22/17 3:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.