Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

That Happened In My Area Last Summer
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 6/26/17 1:31pm Msg #577439
Office Max and Office Depot merged and they closed a few of the stores that were in close proximity to one another as well as non-profitable stores exactly as Clem said. That was last summer here so I had totally forgotten about it until Clem mentioned it. Luckily, the one that is one mile from my home is still open. Lots of big box stores closing down.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Has anyone heard anything about OfficeMax closing? -  MW/VA on 6/26/17 1:14pm
 Re: Has anyone heard anything about OfficeMax closing? - Clem/CA on 6/26/17 1:29pm
 That Happened In My Area Last Summer - PegiT_MN on 6/26/17 1:31pm
 Yep, no more OfficeMax, just Office Depot from now on... n/m -  Cari on 6/26/17 1:37pm
 I'm aware of the merger & have seen some stores close. -  MW/VA on 6/26/17 2:45pm
 Re: Has anyone heard anything about OfficeMax closing? - 5344/TX on 6/26/17 9:27pm
 It's been the opposite here unless that changes now. n/m -  MW/VA on 6/27/17 11:22am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.