Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

highlights of the week......
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 7/2/17 4:48pm Msg #577751
Wednesday - got a request for a signing....I had signed him the week before and he requested me again.....always a good boost for the spirits!

Friday - First signing of the morning....property address is wrong....title/escrow docs say Avenue....lender docs say Drive....signer does not want to sign with the discrepancy...we sign what we can and I leave to wait for new docs.....mid-afternoon I get new title/escrow docs with Drive and the same lender docs with Drive......but, at least we match.....5:50 I get an e-mail....hold on new docs coming....now I have revised title/escrow docs and new lender docs that read Avenue......back out to the signers for a late evening signing.....who's on first again?

Saturday - and this was the best.....never thought I'd say a hoarder house was just the best, but, it was.......young couple early 30's.....floor to ceiling shelving with....wait for it....Legos, robots, and Anime dolls. Must have been 20 dolls (3 ft high each) in never opened packaging lined up on both sides of the staircase. Lego villages everywhere. Unopened boxes of Legos, robots, and dolls abounded. They had to clear space for me to walk to the dining room table and space on the table to sign. It was fascinating. And, some of it dusty and dirty. Said, "We have to sign fast. We're late for the Anime Expo at the Staples Center." They didn't have any kids.

Never a dull moment in this business! Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 highlights of the week...... - notarydi/CA on 7/2/17 4:48pm
 Re: highlights of the week...... - IAC on 7/2/17 6:33pm
 wow, IAC, I would have needed paramedics with - notarydi/CA on 7/2/17 6:43pm
 For the most part, I don't run into too many hoarders, cat -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/2/17 6:56pm
 Re: For the most part, I don - SteveS/CA on 7/2/17 10:36pm
 What this really means to me is I won't fall over myself -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/3/17 7:01am
 Agree with you, SteveS/CA -  Yoli/CA on 7/3/17 7:54am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.