Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The FedEx depots here are open their regular hours today
Posted by Teresa/FL of FL on 7/3/17 6:56pm Msg #577808
The one near me (eastern edge of downtown Orlando) was open until 7:30 PM and the personnel there said they were not aware of any early closings.

FedEx Office locations may have had earlier pickups, but I did not check with them so cannot say for sure.

There may have been some drop boxes that picked up earlier than usual, but I rarely use drop boxes and dropped at the depot today.

The FedEx app is invaluable for finding drop off locations "on the fly". There are even some drop boxes that have pickup times as late as 7 PM in Orlando.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Fedex ... -  Yoli/CA on 7/3/17 9:17am
 Re: Fedex ... - Luckydog on 7/3/17 12:40pm
 LD - that's our standard up here in the woods. :) n/m - Linda_H/FL on 7/3/17 1:13pm
 Re: LD - that - Luckydog on 7/3/17 3:31pm
 The FedEx depots here are open their regular hours today - Teresa/FL on 7/3/17 6:56pm
 Re: The FedEx depots here are open their regular hours today - Luckydog on 7/3/17 9:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.