Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

As VT Syrup wrote ...
Posted by BobbiCT of CT on 10/11/17 7:30am Msg #584466
Call the company that you plan to work with and ask what platform they use and what it will support; i.e., what do YOU need for compatible hardware and software. Also, if their IT person is available, speak with her/her and ask what s/he recommends.

Unfortunately, different companies use different platforms - so you need to have your notes handy on what your setup needs to be for each lender or title insurance company you are contracted with. If you're not in a "city," WiFi may be unreliable; i.e., associates I work with use a "land" internet connection at a business location (good secure connection and fast speed ... rural residential was found to often be problematic [dropped or hanging up connection] and time consuming when connection and security problems arose).
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 E signings - zebbienc on 10/11/17 7:09am
 Re: E signings -  VT_Syrup on 10/11/17 7:17am
 Many of the platforms also used IE & weren't compatible -  MW/VA on 10/11/17 9:18am
 As VT Syrup wrote ... - BobbiCT on 10/11/17 7:30am
 Re: As VT Syrup wrote ... - zebbienc on 10/11/17 7:48am
 as suggested here, check with the company that will hire -  Cari on 10/11/17 9:40am
 Re: As VT Syrup wrote ... - zebbienc on 10/11/17 9:29pm
 Is your question hypothetical or have you actually -  MW/VA on 10/11/17 3:19pm
 Re: Is your question hypothetical or have you actually - zebbienc on 10/11/17 4:41pm
 Re: E signings -  Doris_CO on 10/11/17 10:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.