Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Verify I-9
Posted by  MPH/GA of GA on 10/19/17 6:09pm Msg #585050
I've actually done 2 of the I-9s in the past week. The pay, so far, has been $20.00 but I do not go any further than 5 miles from my home. There very easy to do. You don't notarize anything. You have to verify there identity. Watch them complete a portion of the form then you complete the remainder which is very little. You are signing as an authorized person of whom is seeking the verification.

I have processed by collecting the information and sending it through the companies server or you can fax it. So, far I have only had to print 4 pages. Then you wait for a label from the signing service and mail it off. I've only had to mail one off and the other signing the company didn't require it to be mailed so I destroyed.

I'm new to this so I'm not sure but has there always been many of these type signings? Or are we seeing an increase in assignments because of all of the immigration changes in the recent past? I'm just curious.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Verify I-9 - MJ/PA on 10/19/17 2:14pm
 I think if you search much "I-9" you'll pull up some old -  MW/VA on 10/19/17 4:24pm
 Re: Verify I-9 - Lee/AR on 10/19/17 5:05pm
 Re: Verify I-9 -  MPH/GA on 10/19/17 6:09pm
 Re: Verify I-9 - Michelle/AL on 10/21/17 9:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.