Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Check those preprinted shipping labels
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 1/20/18 9:43am Msg #588885
Had an assignment yesterday to sign a refi of investment property In LA, borrower stranded here due to mudslide. It took a while to get docs from escrow, four attachments to download and print, copy for the borrower, and UPS label would follow in separate email.

I get the UPS label, print and ran out the door. Didn't even look at it.

We signed, the borrower would be difficult, I am told by escrow because the loan took so long. I do not hear these remarks any more in my long career. Borrower was actually a sweetheart a.nd hugged me as I left. She said she would be calling me with more notary work in the near term. We aligned and connected nicely

I run to UPS store, folding the label and inserting it into the plastic air bill pouch when I see that the recipient is the borrower at her Santa Barbara address, big as life! I'm already thinking about my next assignments and how little time I have to deal with this. Called EO and she emails another one correctly addressed to her company in the South Bay. Loan is to fund Monday. Critical.

I hate days like this, had to run to my next gig, picked up a salad at the Habit, no time to eat it though, three more signings and I finally get my lunch at 6pm.

Needless to say, I was happy to be going home, even if traffic was heavy with too many big rigs all around me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Check those preprinted shipping labels -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/20/18 9:43am
 Re: Check those preprinted shipping labels - Treasure Valley Notary - Tina on 1/20/18 9:56am
 Re: Check those preprinted shipping labels - Clem/CA on 1/20/18 12:17pm
 indeed check those labels..... - notarydi/CA on 1/20/18 3:07pm
 Re: Check those preprinted shipping labels - AngelaV/CA on 1/23/18 7:42pm
 Re: Check those preprinted shipping labels -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/23/18 8:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.