Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Love The EXOS App
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 2/14/18 6:59pm Msg #589903
I was asked to participate in the pilot program for this app about a year ago and I have had nothing but good luck with it. I think there is a lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication about it that is scaring off the notaries.

EXOS does not take control of your phone. You are the one controlling the app, not EXOS controlling you or your phone or your schedule. You tell EXOS when you are available, what counties you are available in, and you enter in black out times when you cannot do a closing based on whatever is going on in your life (vacations, other signings, you want to sleep in, etc.). The app knows not to send you a job based on the black out times you have entered. Once you have received an order through EXOS, it won't give you another order for the same one hour time period so you never double book. Everything is coming through on your app, not your phone. It is not hooked to your phone or your personal calendar. It is an app that has its own calendar for Service Link jobs.

If you know how to use the app, it is awesome. It sure beats sitting around waiting for one of your other apps to go off and then you have to be the first one to respond and your are competing against 30 other notaries. EXOS is picking you directly and assigning the closing to you based on when you told it you were available. It then goes in your app, you receive an e mail notification of the appointment, and everything else is business as usual.

During the pilot program, I was chosen for everything in my county that comes through on the EXOS app. The schedulers don't call me, the app just puts it in my schedule. When I am finished with the closing, I close it out on the app. I love it!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 EXOS Servicelink - Heather Tianen on 1/5/18 11:03am
 Re: EXOS Servicelink -  Amigoaz on 1/5/18 12:01pm
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - grapebed on 1/5/18 1:08pm
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - Blueink_TN on 1/5/18 1:26pm
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - SteveS/CA on 1/5/18 1:38pm
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - pdl/cali on 1/5/18 11:32pm
 ditto what everyone else has said and..... - notarydi/CA on 1/6/18 5:16pm
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - sparky/NM on 1/6/18 11:30pm
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - MARSHALL GLASSER on 1/8/18 12:26am
 Servicelink - Signerbill on 1/8/18 11:43am
 Re: Servicelink -  MarianneT/CO on 1/15/18 12:48pm
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - Louisiana33 on 1/8/18 11:27am
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - Ali/IL on 1/8/18 11:33am
 Re: EXOS Servicelink -  sparky/NM on 1/30/18 3:33am
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - Steve Ramey on 2/14/18 5:22pm
 Love The EXOS App - PegiT_MN on 2/14/18 6:59pm
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - Belinda/OR on 9/30/18 9:06pm
 Re: EXOS Servicelink - DoWA on 5/13/19 6:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.