Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Profanity is, well, just bad 4 business and your mental
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/17/18 2:37pm Msg #589998
health, because people will likely treat you poorly and with no respect.

Imagine letting off a string of swear words at a scheduler or signing service owner in a heated moment. How much do you think that person wants to work with you. They'll probably never call you again.

I know one notary lost a good account last month for over use of the "F" word and horrible, deprecating attitude. Sad because this notary has impeccable skills, but his temper caused him to be very disrespectful...too bad. This is a five-star company. It was over something really dumb, too.

http://www.elle.com/beauty/health-fitness/advice/a2495/bad-habit-swearing/

Any way, we don't seem to have that problem here any more but just thought I'd let you all know the ill effects of swearing at your hiring party when kindness, treating everyone in the manner you would like to be treated is imperative...to your success in life, work, and spiritual health. Just disrespectful on so many levels.

Hope every one enjoys this three-day. I had to come in from the sun...too hot for this fair lady. Saw the dermatologist yesterday and he said to keep a hat on and wear lots of sunscreen...trying to prune my grape vines and make starters for new vines. Just too warm.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Profanity is, well, just bad 4 business and your mental -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/17/18 2:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.