Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It's not just notaries who make mistakes.
Posted by CW2Ret/VA of VA on 2/27/18 7:57am Msg #590393
I get contracted to take docs to the local Court House for recording. The number of times I've had to work on cleaning up after the Title company is surprising. I deal with checks to the court house that are short. While the Clerk of the Courts are good, they do not take IOUs. The best check was the one that someone forgot to sign. No court house will take an unsigned check.

I had a company try to reject packages more than once claiming I made errors. The "requested corrections" would have resulted in a fraudulent notarization. It's fun reading the response from Title explaining that they did not mean to ask me to commit a criminal act since it was just an oversight from a new employee. (That's happen 4 times from same company) I still wonder if his quality score was downgraded.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Moving and a shaking yesterday and I get this email -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/27/18 7:11am
 The old 'you get what you pay for'. Too bad/not sorry n/m - Lee/AR on 2/27/18 7:36am
 My first thought too Lee - I don't feel sorry for them - Linda_H/FL on 2/27/18 7:47am
 Re: My first thought too Lee - I don - Yoli/CA on 2/27/18 11:21am
 It's not just notaries who make mistakes. - CW2Ret/VA on 2/27/18 7:57am
 I'm guessing this came from Title Source. Glad I dumped - ananotary on 2/27/18 9:08am
 Re: I -  janCA on 2/27/18 9:12am
 Re: I - CW2Ret/VA on 2/27/18 10:52am
 Re: I -  Claudine Osborne on 2/27/18 8:53pm
 There are too many double-digit wannabe NSAs -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/28/18 10:23am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.