Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Roads and Mud Flow Collection Sites are on the mend
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/3/18 8:47am Msg #590640
I had two signings for first responders yesterday afternoon and did face the challenge of driving the 101 and up into the foothills where 15 bridges have washed completely away in Montecito.

There were few cars on the 101 at 5pm. This has happened for me, ever. Friday nite is usually gridlock. Most people who live in Montecito have left for the long weekend, as schools and businesses were closed yesterday. Like a ghost town. Out of towners probably decided to pass on SB this weekend given the 911 warnings.

It rained as I drove home and all night long. It's drizzling this morning. We can use it.

Praying for everyone across the country facing wintry, challenging weather this weekend. Be safe.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Roads and Mud Flow Collection Sites are on the mend -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/3/18 8:47am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.