Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Add another mortgage broker thinking the same thing
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 3/12/18 11:42am Msg #590970
Call them (blocks) what you will, but that is already happening and the process is getting more and more streamlined. i.e. Rocket Mortgage

A number of wholesale lenders already pull the DU, can pull the credit report (that may include employment and tax verification), then underwrite with minimal 1003 input or just upload the 1003 into their system.

I don't complete a 1009 (application for a reverse mortgage). I input basic information into their platform and gather data, order credit report, appraisal and title. Obtaining informational docs and LOEs from the customer are the hardest. But what is stopping a Rocket Mortgage type lender from doing all that from an ATM type machine at a mall kiosk? I had thought that 12 years ago.

I can envision 'loan facilitators' aiding customers through this process. It may be impossible to think that way now. But...

Back in college, learning about new diodes called LCD's and LEDs we began to conjecture a television without a picture tube that could be hung on a wall! Duh! You would thought we were crazy!

You can't stop progress, even if unimaginable at the moment. Elon Musk, rocket man and Tesla, warned about new artificial intelligence, yet that is basically his field.

“Time waits for no man, but progress waits for man to inact it.”

¯ Lauren Oliver, Delirium
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 BlockChains...... -  Pamela/CA on 3/11/18 10:23pm
 Everything you described happens now.Who are new entities? -  sigtogo/OR on 3/12/18 10:54am
 Add another mortgage broker thinking the same thing - Bear900/CA on 3/12/18 11:42am
 Re: BlockChains...... -  VT_Syrup on 3/12/18 11:44am
 Re: BlockChains...... - Bear900/CA on 3/12/18 11:52am
 On auto-pilot but Maybe not in the kitchen (just yet)! - NVLSlady/VA on 3/12/18 1:01pm
 Re: BlockChains...... -  VT_Syrup on 3/12/18 3:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.