Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob's Wife
Posted by  BrendaTx of TX on 3/12/18 8:57pm Msg #590993
Long time member of this board, Robert (Bob) Bromberg lost his wife tonight. She passed away about an hour ago in Florida--the city escapes me, although I know he told me. I will add it when I know.

Bob's sweetheart's name was Pinkie, she was adorable, and they had been married quite happily for 54 years. They had moved to Florida in November, he said. She's been ill for some time. Her kidneys failed tonight. I believe this was a complication of cancer that began years ago, and if that isn't right, I will correct it later after I talk to him again.

Their children were with them and he wanted us, his notary family, to know. So, he called me as soon as he was able and asked me to tell you.

Bob is of the Jewish faith (and, I hope I said that correctly and with respect--I'm a little shaken by his news). As Bob has told me many times over the years, he welcomes all prayers, Christian, Hindu, Muslim, whatever you pray, he appreciates it; he believes in the power of those positive efforts directed in Faith.

Pinkie's funeral will be in Chicago at the synagogue where they worshiped more of their life together.

I hope I didn't make any errors. Thank you
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob's Wife -  BrendaTx on 3/12/18 8:57pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob -  Claudine Osborne on 3/12/18 9:06pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob - Clem/CA on 3/12/18 9:07pm
 blame google translate - Clem/CA on 3/12/18 9:09pm
 Clem, I see that you're sticking to your story. - Michelle/AL on 3/12/18 9:14pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob - Michelle/AL on 3/12/18 9:15pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob -  BrendaTx on 3/12/18 9:31pm
 When I have his address, I will email OR pm it to you. -  BrendaTx on 3/12/18 9:33pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob -  Robert Owens on 3/12/18 9:47pm
 Bob and I go back to the early days of the NR board... -  Roger_OH on 3/12/18 9:58pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/12/18 10:22pm
 Friends' notes (Christine, Julie, Shoshana) -  BrendaTx on 3/12/18 10:23pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob - Bear900/CA on 3/12/18 10:58pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob - pdl/cali on 3/12/18 11:32pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob -  JanetK_CA on 3/12/18 11:47pm
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob - Shoshana/AZ on 3/13/18 3:47am
 Re: Sad to Report the Passing of Chicago Bob - Yoli/CA on 3/13/18 8:27am
 My condolences to Bob & all his family. I was under the -  MW/VA on 3/13/18 1:29pm
 Re:Passing of Chicago Bob's Wife -  John/CT on 3/13/18 5:31pm
 Bob said to thank you all. -  BrendaTx on 3/13/18 8:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.