Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Loan Signing Agent Insurance Question
Posted by Michelle/AL of AL on 4/14/18 4:57pm Msg #592228
Shannon,

I'm not licensed in your state so I have no interest at all in selling you anything. I do suggest that you purchase the Signing Agent E&O with the same company that has your Notary E&O, if possible. My other suggestion is that you get with a company and stay there. Try not to hop around. You don't want to have breaks in coverage, if you can help it.

Over the years, I've found Notary Rotary to be a good source for notary liability insurance. Request a quote from them. As an insurance agency, Notary Rotary can answer all of your questions on this subject.

Don't let anyone tell you that all policies are alike or equal. They are not. There are some key differences an those difference affect cost considerably. Don't always go for the cheapest premium.

Also, don't listen to the naysayers who will tell you Signing Agent E&O isn't important. If you are doing real estate signings, you need signing agent E&O AND notary E&O.

The best advice you will get on this subject will come from licensed insurance agents/agencies.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Loan Signing Agent Insurance Question - Shannon Coleman on 4/13/18 9:52am
 Re: Loan Signing Agent Insurance Question - Signerbill on 4/13/18 10:24am
 Re: Loan Signing Agent Insurance Question - Lee/AR on 4/13/18 10:27am
 Re: Loan Signing Agent Insurance Question - Michelle/AL on 4/14/18 4:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.