Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I Can't Believe You Just Outed Your Client . . .
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 4/17/18 12:32pm Msg #592275
. . . so not cool! It's one thing to act like a star struck giddy teenager at the possibility of notarizing documents for Mr. Lorenzo Lamas, so much so that you messed up two loose certificates, but it's another thing to blast his personal information on social media.

I have seen you on this website for years and I was surprised that you posted the name of your client, which we all know is in very poor taste. I will just chalk this up to the fact that being in the presence of a television legend really did make you act like a star struck giddy teenager who just couldn't wait to get home and call all her friends and tell them who she just met.

I'm going to give you a free pass on this one Felise . . . it sounds like you reverted back to that 12 year old girl with a major crush on a handsome actor for a moment when you saw who was walking into your home.

If I lived out in California, I probably would have went nuts if a man named Kevin called me and asked me to notarize documents.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion

Messages in this Thread
 Message Deleted - User from 47.137.199.61 on 4/16/18 7:29pm
 Job has it moments - Signerbill on 4/16/18 10:35pm
 Re: This job has it - Shoshana/AZ on 4/16/18 10:56pm
 Re: This job has it - schlub/NC on 4/17/18 12:24am
 I Can't Believe You Just Outed Your Client . . . - PegiT_MN on 4/17/18 12:32pm
 Kevin Costner's California Estate Is on the Market for $60 M - Clem/CA on 4/17/18 12:50pm
 Re: Kevin Costner -  janCA on 4/17/18 1:04pm
 agree Jan. I'd like to fly with Lorenzo :) n/m -  sigtogo/OR on 4/17/18 1:08pm
 Re: Kevin Costner -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/17/18 1:41pm
 This job has it's moments...Do you ever get celebrities? - NVLSlady/VA on 4/17/18 2:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.