Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Training
Posted by CW2Ret/VA of VA on 5/21/18 5:17am Msg #593506
Notary2Pro with Carol Ray is an excellent training program. I did the NNA 1st when I started 7 year ago. After around 400 signings I did Carol's training. Why, because there is always something more to learning. The NNA program did a very good good on the loan docs. Carol's did a very good job also but additionally because of her past work, she did a very good job giving background information about the role of the title company docs and where they fit in.

An important point point about this line of work. After 7 years and 1890 signings, never, never assume that the docs that you are sent will be always correct. Always, always go through them before the appointment and when you come across something that you are not sure (you are not being paid to guess) call and ask what do they want. They will thank you for doing that.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Loan/Title - Daniel Riggio on 5/20/18 4:47pm
 Re: Loan/Title - Sheryl/TX on 5/20/18 6:54pm
 Re: Loan/Title - Luckydog on 5/20/18 8:07pm
 Totally agree, LD. It is painful, but NNA is a solid choice n/m - grapebed on 5/20/18 10:16pm
 Training - CW2Ret/VA on 5/21/18 5:17am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.