Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: PRG
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/21/18 11:44am Msg #593523
Please list yourself as a Signing Service and delete as a notary. It seems strange we have 3 posts in a row for you and you seem unwilling to post yourself as a business vs a notary. I am so happy as you are a great company, and really to your benefit to list yourself as such. We need all the 5 star companies listed as we can on here. ALL companies are good and rarely need confirmation as such. We talk about the bad ones because that is what the forum is about...all are good until they don't pay. We assume the best and post about the worst. If we all talked about the good ones, the list would be very long here and nobody cares to read the same things over and over . I have also worked for you and no complaints, and would gladly give you 5 stars if I could. The ratings are most important to all of us and the comments we leave on SC mean the most. Few people will actually go here on the forum and research all the threads on you...please tale a moment to list your company in Signing Central and all these NSA's including myself will give you great ratings. Thanks!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 PRG/Professional Resource Group - Linda and Karrie Schwartz - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 10:49am
 Re: PRG/Professional Resource Group - Linda and Karrie Schwartz - HeatherR/CA on 5/21/18 11:16am
 Re: PRG/Professional Resource Group - Linda and Karrie Schwartz - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 11:36am
 Re: PRG/Professional Resource Group - Linda and Karrie Schwartz - Judy Thompson on 5/21/18 11:25am
 You need to delete your personal notary basic listing - Linda_H/FL on 5/21/18 11:28am
 PRG - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 11:35am
 Re: PRG - Luckydog on 5/21/18 11:44am
 Re: PRG - Yoli/CA on 5/21/18 11:47am
 Re: PRG - Luckydog on 5/21/18 11:52am
 Re: PRG - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 12:28pm
 Re: PRG/Professional Resource Group - Linda and Karrie Schwartz - Kelly Johnson on 5/21/18 11:58am
 Re: PRG/Professional Resource Group - Linda and Karrie Schwartz - grapebed on 5/21/18 12:35pm
 Re: PRG/Professional Resource Group - Linda and Karrie Schwartz - Andres Mejias on 5/21/18 3:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.