Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing Wiz
Posted by Walt Ashley of FL on 6/2/18 10:24am Msg #594141
I have previously posted on here about my trials with these clowns. I worked off and on for them for a couple of years. They were always 60 to 90 days for payment. From September 2016 through January 2017 I did 10 jobs for them, for a total of $965. They delayed, they gave excuses, they blamed the title company, they promised and above all they lied, and then they went silent. I tried several legal angles to get them to pay, including trying to get PA to press fraud charges. Nothing worked. Out of the blue, in Novembermber 2017 I got a call from John. He offered to pay me the entire amount by Pay Pal, which he did immediately. He asked me to consider continuing to work for them, and he said he would pay me in advance. He also asked if I would help clear his reputation on this forum. Payment in advance was tempting, but in the end I have walked away. I now work more directly with a local title company. And I am busy most of the time. And they pay me within a week of the signings! Life after the Wiz is much nicer!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Wiz - Alan Socol ATS Consulting, Inc. on 5/15/18 1:56pm
 Re: Signing Wiz -  sparky/NM on 5/15/18 2:13pm
 Do you mean "Signing Wuz"? I thought they went out of - grapebed on 5/15/18 5:39pm
 Signing Wiz Wuzn't, wuzit? n/m -  Jack/AL on 5/15/18 9:10pm
 Re: Signing Wiz- Why the "nicest" people - NVLSlady/VA on 5/16/18 9:39am
 Re: Signing Wiz - Alan Socol ATS Consulting, Inc. on 5/17/18 8:31pm
 Re: Signing Wiz - Walt Ashley on 6/2/18 10:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.