Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document
Posted by  VT_Syrup of VT on 7/17/18 7:54am Msg #595979
If I wanted to use that wording as the basis of an acknowledgement certificate, I would write

Case 1: I know the person well (~~~ represents a wavy line to show the blank does not apply, dashes between letters mean strikeout):

Before me on July 17, 2018, Sam Signer, known to me (or proved on the oath of ~~~ or through ~~~) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing instrument acknowledged to me he executed it as his free act and deed.

Case 2: I rely on the oath of a credible witness who is known to me

Before me on July 17, 2018, Sam Signer, k-n-o-w-n t-o m-e (or proved on the oath of Wilbur Witness or through ~~~) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing instrument acknowledged to me he executed it as his free act and deed.

Case 3: An identification document

Before me on July 17, 2018, Sam Signer, k-n-o-w-n t-o m-e (or proved on the oath of ~~~ or through a Canadian passport) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the foregoing instrument, acknowledged to me he executed it as his free act and deed.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notarial Wording Texas Document - kcg on 7/16/18 4:45pm
 Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document - kcg on 7/16/18 4:49pm
 Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document - Clem/CA on 7/16/18 5:17pm
 Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document - FlaNotary2 on 7/16/18 9:26pm
 Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document - kcg on 7/16/18 9:31pm
 Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document - CopperheadVA on 7/16/18 11:38pm
 Or perhaps just the words "credible witness" n/m - CopperheadVA on 7/17/18 7:44am
 Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document -  VT_Syrup on 7/17/18 7:54am
 Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document - Tallsally on 7/17/18 11:44am
 Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document - kcg on 7/17/18 1:17pm
 Re: Notarial Wording Texas Document - Tallsally on 7/17/18 4:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.