Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: This forum isn
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/14/18 6:38pm Msg #597118
This is the best place and has the most features. Anything less is Face Book...we can all go there if we wanted to, and still better than anything an amateur could create on their own. No offense GQ, this is our go to place for everything NSA here. Nothing compares to here with our forum, Signing Central and all our knowledge combined.
We are such an eclectic group and are like a big family who squabbles all the time. Deep down we all love each other and truly hope we all succeed, and each and anyone of us would go out of the way to help each other out in an emergency I believe. You'll see, you are new and going to take your punches for sure, but it will make you stronger in the end.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 If I build a new Notary Community site - GQ/Orlando on 8/13/18 8:38pm
 That depends on a lot of things. Others have tried, wanting -  MW/VA on 8/14/18 8:40am
 Re: If I build a new Notary Community site - Yoli/CA on 8/14/18 8:52am
 GQ, if someone has skill & resources - - NVLSlady/VA on 8/14/18 1:08pm
 What kind of enhancements would you lke 2 see on a -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/14/18 2:34pm
 Re: If I build a new Notary Community site -  JanetK_CA on 8/14/18 4:55pm
 Sorry to have taken your time, I guess what u have is perfec n/m - GQ/Orlando on 8/14/18 5:50pm
 This forum isn't perfect, but it has been the place where -  MW/VA on 8/14/18 6:06pm
 Re: This forum isn - Luckydog on 8/14/18 6:38pm
 Heard you loud and clear n/m - GQ/Orlando on 8/14/18 7:09pm
 Great! - Luckydog on 8/14/18 7:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.