Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Earn a top-ranked degree online from one of America’s Best
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 8/22/18 6:17pm Msg #597470
Having a degree is no guarantee of finding a good paying job, either. It IS likely to saddle you with a whole lot of debt, however. I was reading an article just yesterday by a physician who was having trouble paying his student loans.

I'm a big believer in the value of an education (that's what my degree is in, after all), but from a purely financial point of view, a degree is no longer the investment it used to be, sadly. Of course, it depends on what the degree is in, what institution it's from, and how much it's going to cost. Anymore, much of the value of many degrees (especially liberal arts of any kind) is intrinsic vs. financial. Anyone who's thinking about pursuing more education as a solution to their financial challenges should do lots of research before jumping in... JMHO.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Earn a top-ranked degree online from one of America’s Best - grapebed on 8/21/18 8:20pm
 Re: Earn a top-ranked degree online from one of America’s Best -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/21/18 9:23pm
 Wow! XYZ is definitely branching out. Drexel University -  MW/VA on 8/22/18 9:36am
 Re: Earn a top-ranked degree online from one of America’s Best - Luckydog on 8/22/18 12:46pm
 Great school, but how is XYZ involved? n/m -  MW/VA on 8/22/18 2:18pm
 XYZ Members get a tuition discount at Drexel University as - grapebed on 8/22/18 2:30pm
 Re: XYZ Members get a tuition discount at Drexel University as - Luckydog on 8/22/18 6:16pm
 Re: Earn a top-ranked degree online from one of America’s Best -  JanetK_CA on 8/22/18 6:17pm
 Re: Earn a top-ranked degree online from one of America’s Best - Luckydog on 8/22/18 8:34pm
 Here's the hook -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/22/18 9:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.