Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Stolen from someone here on this forum a long time ago.....
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 9/10/18 9:09pm Msg #598330
Where in the holy heck did I ever say I don't deliver an oath/affirmation? Can't you read? In my original post I wrote exactly what I say to signers when I run across a jurat. You of all people don't need to lecture me on this subject. What you need to do is apologize for accusing me of such dereliction of duty as a notary because you decided to jump to all sorts of offensive conclusions.

I, too, have been the victim of eye-rolling, smirking and sighing by Realtors/LOs and even other notaries who don't have the faintest idea what I'm doing when I deliver an oath/affirmation. I'm clearly the only one they've ever seen do it. So you need to back off big time. You may be "experienced, dependable and professional" as you claim in your NR profile, but you clearly lack basic reading skills, not to mention common decency. Your pompous post is simply outrageous. And BTW, if you signers "giggle" when you start to deliver the oath, maybe you should double-check your so-called "professionalism."
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Mobile notary oath and affirmation practice - Peter Bugbee on 9/10/18 11:18am
 This is nothing short of embarrassing grandstanding - BearPaw/CO on 9/10/18 12:11pm
 Re: Mobile notary oath and affirmation practice -  JanetK_CA on 9/10/18 1:05pm
 I do see your point. BTW. a jurat does require an "oath", -  MW/VA on 9/10/18 1:08pm
 Re: Mobile notary oath and affirmation practice -  VT_Syrup on 9/10/18 1:41pm
 Re: Mobile notary oath and affirmation practice - Clem/CA on 9/10/18 1:55pm
 Re: Mobile notary oath and affirmation practice - Clem/CA on 9/10/18 1:55pm
 Stolen from someone here on this forum a long time ago..... - BearPaw/CO on 9/10/18 3:13pm
 Re: Stolen from someone here on this forum a long time ago..... -  Dennis_IN on 9/10/18 5:02pm
 Re: Stolen from someone here on this forum a long time ago..... - BearPaw/CO on 9/10/18 9:09pm
 Re: Stolen from someone here on this forum a long time ago..... -  Dennis_IN on 9/11/18 2:06pm
 Like affirmation statement (read it for yourself, sign) - NVLSlady/VA on 9/10/18 8:09pm
 "Swear OR Affirm." Standard lingo. Not sure why - NVLSlady/VA on 9/10/18 2:05pm
 Re: "Swear OR Affirm." Standard lingo. Not sure why -  Claudine Osborne on 9/10/18 8:25pm
 Re: "Swear OR Affirm." Standard lingo. Not sure why - Peter Bugbee on 9/12/18 8:23am
 Check out responses in Msg #335314. Most predictable:) n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 9/12/18 2:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.