Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Posters get all excited about how to save $2.00 on a case of
Posted by grapebed of MO on 9/16/18 9:29pm Msg #598515
letter size paper. There are countless threads on those types of topics. I find that pathetic. It is just pitiful.

Then there is endless advice on how to harass a non-paying SS. How utterly stupid. Instead of wasting time sending out letters, emails, telephone calls, small claim court, etc in an effort to collect a $100.00 bill. No one has ever collected a dime in Small Claims Court and never will. Spend that wasted energy on MARKETING, MARKETING, MARKETING.

XYX sent out a survey asking members if they would pay to learn how to increase our notary income. Why are they hiding that information from us? The question was so appalling, I decided to do a bit of research on these knuckleheads. What kind of national organization would ask such a cavalier and impertinent question? XYZ is in the most influential position to increase our notary incomes. Instead they take money from deadbeat signing companies to sponsor their annual national convention. OMG. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Transparency and accountability is the back bone of doing business with any company. XYZ is like Fort Knox, it is so secretive. There's something fishy going on there. Perhaps I will just keep the information to myself.

I wish everyone good luck on saving $2.00 on paper.

Pegit do not open my post on researching XYZ. You have better things to do with your resources like going after no-pay signing services. It would be so typical of many members to look the other way on information about XYZ, a Not-For-Profit Corporation and focus on the minutia. Small minds.....
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Executive salaries at XYZ are public information but not - grapebed on 9/15/18 3:25pm
 Re: Executive salaries at XYZ are public information but not - SteveS/CA on 9/15/18 4:22pm
 Re: Executive salaries at XYZ are public information but not - Luckydog on 9/15/18 7:08pm
 They're being paid at the expense of a lot of desperate -  MW/VA on 9/16/18 9:40am
 I Don't Really Think This Is Any Of Our Business . . . - PegiT_MN on 9/16/18 7:56pm
 Re: I Don't Really Think This Is Any Of Our Business . . . - SteveS/CA on 9/16/18 8:44pm
 Posters get all excited about how to save $2.00 on a case of - grapebed on 9/16/18 9:29pm
 Re: Posters get all excited about how to save $2.00 on a case of - Luckydog on 9/16/18 10:15pm
 Re: Executive salaries at XYZ are public information but not -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/18 7:48am
 Good post Cheryl! n/m - Luckydog on 9/17/18 9:38am
 Re: Executive salaries at XYZ are public information but not - SteveS/CA on 9/17/18 2:45pm
 Re: Executive salaries at XYZ are public information but not -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/18 11:36pm
 Here's the only explanation I can think of that makes sense. -  JanetK_CA on 9/18/18 1:49am
 Re: Here*s the only explanation I can think of that makes se -  VT_Syrup on 9/18/18 8:29am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.