Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: had a hoarder house last week......
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 9/17/18 4:04pm Msg #598568
Oh lordy...seaking of Hoarders...I watched an episode yesterday and was the worst one of all...they had a septic back up and had raw sewage in their house for over a year and sludge, and wet, and instead of doing anything, they went out the front door and went in through a side door, so they could ignore it, and continued climbing over stuff. Roof caving in, black mold on the walls, crap piled to the ceiling ready to drop and bury someone. Some things need to be bulldozed and make a new show of it. Clearly mentally ill people. I felt bad for the cat.
I have never done a dirty hoarders situation (yet), but come close to a collectors one, but not a speck of dust on anything. No room to walk except on a path through the house, interesting and could take weeks to see everything in that house, but was clean at least and no smell. I couldn't do a true, smelly hoarder situation.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's been so hot in the Inland Empire this summer -  Joan Bergstrom on 9/15/18 5:06pm
 Re: It - shooterclay on 9/15/18 9:08pm
 had a hoarder house last week...... - notarydi/CA on 9/17/18 12:57pm
 Re: had a hoarder house last week...... - Luckydog on 9/17/18 4:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.