Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Benefits of NR Membership
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/17/18 7:09pm Msg #598588
For any one considering becoming a Premier Member of NR, here are some of the benefits I have realized since 2003, a charter member of this community.

Deeply discounted, high quality notary supplies.

Signing Central. While it has its flaws, it's the best barometer out there for NSA's to weigh in on who to work for and who to avoid. It's very easy to see who the self rating companies are.

Page separator. I use it all the time.

Efax. I use this quite a lot, although the movement has been to scanning documents and emailing them. Faxes are becoming obsolete.

Education and Training. NR is promising six figure incomes, so you get real information here, no slimy sales pitches.

You don't have to be a member to post. Some of the brightest minds I know no longer post here, but a few do. A lot of people have moved on. You don't have to read every post. Some posts have more value than others, you'll learn to be selective

There is a wealth of information in previous years' postings. History repeats itself, we're experiencing a low ebb of tides in the business right now.

There is no other forum out there like this one, G/B/U.

In my personal experience, the $79 I pay annually to be a member of this community is every bit worth it. The owners of this site are supportive, and they do not monitor the forum. It gets hot and steamy in here and a lot of people have left because of snarky, know-it-all notaries. I don't really think the Shoemakers care whether non paying posters purchase their supplies. I know that Traci is the fulfillment person, and she's busier than a one man band getting orders out. NR is my go-to notary supply resource. Stamps are high quality, and I love the hardback journals.

I've made some very good friends here on this forum, and many I've met face to face. One even showed up at a major hub airport to seek me out last summer on my way to Roatan for a family wedding. I met another lady in Idaho, and many CA notaries, besides my think-tank crowd in So California. There are some really great NSAs out there working hard, and rarely post here.

No one can relate to the kinds of people and situations NSA's encounter except other NSAs. It's a great place to bounce ideas off. Like I said, you don't have to read every post.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Benefits of NR Membership -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/18 7:09pm
 Re: Benefits of NR Membership - Jack/AL on 9/17/18 7:55pm
 NR is NOT promising six figure incomes -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/17/18 8:03pm
 The sad part is that we work in a profession where we have - grapebed on 9/17/18 8:17pm
 Thanks, Cheryl. I've found that I like dealing with NR -  MW/VA on 9/18/18 10:08am
 Re: Benefits of NR Membership -  Greg Wilson on 9/18/18 9:28pm
 Re: Benefits of NR Membership -  Rose/TX on 9/19/18 10:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.