Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: To Be Honest, I Believe A Lot Of Us Are Tired Of Telling
Posted by  Scriba/NM of NM on 9/24/18 2:17am Msg #598815
people what they need to do. Newbies won't listen anyway because they're sure they don't need any training because "How hard can this business be?" Just watch someone sign on a line, and of course each loan comes with 1,246 instruction sheets, replete with pictures, cartoons, arrows and gosh, it's wonderful and so easy. Money.....wow, an offer for $50. It's the jackpot! Driving? Not a problem, all it takes is some gas and it's good. 134 miles R/t trip - no problem, I'm getting 50 smackers! So there. And guess what? A guy in Rawanda - or Nigeria, I can't remember which, is holding some funds and needs me to deposit them for him here in the U.S. I just have to send him about $400 or so to "set up my account" with him. Going to wire him some money today! Good gravy.

Uh, no, not doing any more "fighting back". Just moving ahead, avoiding hustlers, sleazy operators, low fees, and weird people in general. It's the world we live in - cover your own number & move on.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Scam artists abounding...let's FIGHT BACK! -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/22/18 8:02am
 To Be Honest, I Believe A Lot Of Us Are Tired Of Telling n/m -  Scriba/NM on 9/24/18 2:04am
 Re: To Be Honest, I Believe A Lot Of Us Are Tired Of Telling -  Scriba/NM on 9/24/18 2:17am
 Okay, I'll put a muzzle on it. Makes me sick that -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/24/18 7:51am
 Haven't we heard this before ... -  John/CT on 9/24/18 7:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.