Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I've been using Google calendar on my cell phone for years.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 9/26/18 7:56pm Msg #598879
In recent years, the current app has finally gotten to the point where it's become very functional for me. There's a spot to input the address that I can connect to Google maps for directions with one touch and I can keep key info in the notes section. It can also now incorporate a To Do list (under Tasks via View tab) and has several varieties of views available (i.e. day, week, month, year) which I can easily switch between.

I used to be a big fan of Franklin Planners, but I didn't like having to carry that around with me all the time. My phone, though, is always with me. It's taken a good number of years for apps to mostly catch up with what those planners can do, but they're finally pretty close - and all the data is backed up in the Google cloud. (That's a mixed blessing, though. I hate that they have potential access to all that data but I like knowing I can't lose it.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Does anyone use software to track your assignments? - Francis X Daly on 9/22/18 12:59pm
 Re: Does anyone use software to track your assignments? - SteveS/CA on 9/22/18 3:42pm
 I use N*O*TARY Assist for the last four years and love it - ananotary on 9/22/18 4:38pm
 I don't know why the system won't accept that name. It's -  MW/VA on 9/23/18 10:47am
 Yes, wouldn't be w/o Nota*ry Assist software - cloud-based -  Christine/OK on 9/23/18 7:14am
 I switched from a desktop version of Quickbooks Simple Start -  MW/VA on 9/23/18 10:46am
 I use 3" x 4-1/2" At A Glance book. Fits in my shirt pocket. n/m - Colonel/IA on 9/25/18 11:01am
 Re: I use 3" x 4-1/2" At A Glance book. Fits in my shirt pocket. - ananotary on 9/25/18 3:48pm
 Re: Me, too! - Sue on 9/26/18 3:30pm
 Re: Me, too! - ananotary on 9/26/18 6:45pm
 I've been using Google calendar on my cell phone for years. -  JanetK_CA on 9/26/18 7:56pm
 Re: I - ananotary on 9/26/18 9:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.