Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Widmer Closing Services, Ohio
Posted by Sue/AZ of CO on 9/28/18 1:10am Msg #598937
I did a signing on July 25 and was not paid. I have contacted him repeatedly. He won't return calls and sometimes not e-mails, but when he answers e-mails he says he will check on it and then he never gets back to me. Twice I have contacted the title co and each time he called me after I talked to them. Each time he he has had a different excuse and said the check would go out the next day but he never mails it. He doesn't seem to remember me or what he told me before. After talking to him today I finally realized he doesn't intend to pay. The title co thinks they are not responsible because they paid him. I asked Carol Ray, owner of Notary2Pro, if the title co was responsible if the SS doesn't pay and she said they were not. Someone suggested complaining to the BBB but they don't accept employer-employee type complaints, only complaints about goods and services. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Widmer Closing Services, Ohio -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/22/18 8:57am
 Re: Widmer Closing Services, Ohio - Sue/AZ on 9/28/18 1:10am
 Re: Widmer Closing Services, Ohio - Sue/AZ on 10/1/18 8:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.