Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

They Can Require Anything They Want . . .
Posted by  PegiT_MN of MN on 10/17/18 1:21pm Msg #599523
. . . and I am under the impression that it is not regarding notary regulations, but rather actual criminal convictions. I would venture to guess that if someone is convicted of a crime, they probably don't pick up the phone and call the title companies to tell them they can't do closings anymore because they are now considered a felon. They probably just wait until they can't pass a background check any longer . . . at least that's what the notary signing agent here in my area did when she was convicted of stealing all the money from the elementary school PTO where she served as the treasurer . . . she just kept on doing signings until it showed up on her background check and no one would hire her any longer . . . and then she got a job at Starbucks making coffee.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 This is new....re. notary convictions -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/16/18 3:37pm
 Yep. I will notify them immediately after my conviction! n/m - grapebed on 10/16/18 5:23pm
 Re: This is new....re. notary convictions - MikeC/TX on 10/16/18 5:56pm
 Re: This is new....re. notary convictions - Signerbill on 10/17/18 12:23pm
 They Can Require Anything They Want . . . -  PegiT_MN on 10/17/18 1:21pm
 This Was My Response To The Email . . . And I Quote . . . -  PegiT_MN on 10/17/18 1:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.