Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Annoying company behavior thru SnapDocs--co not read reply
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 11/6/18 5:12pm Msg #600069
Yes, they do increase over time, usually because it's a deadbeat company with a bad reputation and nobody takes it, so the longer it goes the higher they go... Eventually it will either get taken or another SS will get it, and makes it obvious same one as before. Not many decent SS's I know will go into Debt Resolutions.

I blocked all the players who put out Debt Resolution Presentations because that's all that comes through for me from them. Sunshine Signing Connection comes to mind. Years ago (before SD) they were closings only, then they went to this market and very few, if any closings now, and dropped their even lower rate. No thanks.
My SD list is dwindling, but that is good, because the ones that do come through are at least worth entertaining taking. Even they have been slow...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Annoying company behavior thru SnapDocs--co not read reply - Lee/AR on 11/6/18 4:10pm
 Re: Annoying company behavior thru SnapDocs--co not read reply - Luckydog on 11/6/18 5:12pm
 Re: Annoying company behavior thru SnapDocs--co not read reply - MikeC/TX on 11/6/18 5:41pm
 Re: Annoying company behavior thru SnapDocs--co not read reply -  walthtz on 11/7/18 7:25pm
 Re: Annoying company behavior thru SnapDocs--co not read reply - Luckydog on 11/7/18 8:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.