Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Tristar Consumer Group
Posted by Harold Baker of SC on 11/7/18 9:02pm Msg #600102
I should have checked the list of signing companies. I did a signing a couple months ago for this company. I have NOT been paid as of yet. I get the run around when I do get ***M*** to answer the phone. I get bogus msgs about , "I'll send it back over to billing". I have learned through another Notary Forum this company has a reputation for NOT paying. I've learned a valuable lesson from this Tristar Consumer Group, aka ARCO. BEWARE, another notary stated she had been asked to do a signing for them and was upfront to let them know they had "NO CREDIT" with her and would have to pay up front prior to the signing due to what she had learned of them. Needless to say, she stated they did not hire her.(rather did not scam her out of her time and money). They have an F rating with the BBB in Nashville TN. Anyone else owed money by them? I'm ready to take them on as a group legally for our funds. Anyone else?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Tristar Consumer Group - Harold Baker on 11/7/18 9:02pm
 Re: Tristar Consumer Group - Luckydog on 11/8/18 9:08am
 Re: Tristar Consumer Group - Elanda Aaron-Ross on 11/8/18 5:44pm
 Re: Tristar Consumer Group - Luckydog on 11/8/18 7:29pm
 Re: Tristar Consumer Group/Bruyette & Associates - Cheryl/SC on 11/9/18 12:19pm
 Re: Tristar Consumer Group/Bruyette & Associates - Cheryl/SC on 11/9/18 12:21pm
 Re: Tristar Consumer Group/Bruyette & Associates - Cheryl/SC on 11/9/18 12:34pm
 Re: Tristar Consumer Group -  MJW/MS on 11/9/18 4:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.