Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

What Are You Talking About Cheryl?
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 11/20/18 1:33pm Msg #600471
"In less high-flying markets, there was still a disconnect. In the Minneapolis area, for example, incomes rose 22 percent while home prices rose 46 percent."

Did we just read the same article? Did I miss something? A tsunami of notaries moving out my way? For what pray tell? High taxes, high rent, high housing prices, horrible winters? Oh you were joking when you told me to move over because I don't think anyone is trying to come here. Most of my closings these days are purchases for out of state properties. It seems like everyone is leaving Minnesota for warmer climates like Arizona and Florida.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Article re: slumping housing market - JanetK_CA on 11/20/18 3:01am
 Re: Article re: slumping housing market - Erica Coley on 11/20/18 5:42am
 Re: Article re: slumping housing market -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/20/18 7:44am
 Re: Article re: slumping housing market - SteveS/CA on 11/20/18 9:25am
 What Are You Talking About Cheryl? - PegiT_MN on 11/20/18 1:33pm
 Re: What Are You Talking About Cheryl? - SteveS/CA on 11/20/18 1:43pm
 Fewer people are leaving the nest for a home of their own - Bear900/CA on 11/20/18 12:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.