Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Priority Notary G/B/U?
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/8/18 8:47am Msg #601011
I had worked for Eric Morris for years with no nonpayment issues, until this past few months, when I made a second trip to save a transaction from a lender error, missing document from first signing. I attended the signing without a confirmation for second trip out of the goodness of my heart and the client, a firefighter just home from a major fire event and a longstanding friend/client.

I finally got a check last week for the second trip for this October CU heloc. Eric had always paid me timely. Not one of his signings failed to close so I was always paid full fee.

I don't work for a lot of companies any more because I don't want to spend a nano second on collection/chasing my $$ down. Hence, I will not be accepting any more work from companies who do not exhibit good faith, timely payment and fair fees, which pretty much has stalled my loan signing activities from marginal companies. Eric is a notary himself. He must have some experience having to chase his own money down. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

There are still great companies out there to work for. The business has slowed to a crawl, but I do still work for the best in the biz.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Priority Notary G/B/U? - Shoshana/AZ on 12/7/18 8:10pm
 There was a recent discussion about Priority... -  JanetK_CA on 12/7/18 8:28pm
 Re: There was a recent discussion about Priority... - Shoshana/AZ on 12/7/18 9:59pm
 Re: Priority Notary G/B/U? -  Christine/OK on 12/8/18 7:15am
 Re: Priority Notary G/B/U? -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/8/18 8:47am
 Thanks for all your help. - Shoshana/AZ on 12/9/18 9:52am
 Re: Priority Notary G/B/U? - Shoshana/AZ on 12/15/18 5:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.