Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notaries that are new to Business
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 1/8/19 1:51pm Msg #601859
Self-starters wanting to own their own business have better choices available to them, imo.

To actually "MAKE MONEY" as a loan signer calls for some conditions (and a mindset) that aren't in place for newer ones; struggling nsa's are (1) competing with those Not relying on loan signings for principal income And (2) leaving the marketing/advertising to SS & third-party platforms, preferring assignments thru them.

A year ago I posted several supplemental/gig opps in Leisure (only about a quarter of what the website listed)*; I'd tell him or her to look at one of those while job hunting.

*Msg #29959

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notaries that are new to the busness - JustANotary on 1/8/19 10:27am
 Re: Notaries that are new to the busness - Signerbill on 1/8/19 11:02am
 Re: Notaries that are new to the busness - grapebed on 1/8/19 11:20am
 Re: Notaries that are new to the busness -  Mike Goodey on 1/8/19 12:06pm
 KEY DECISION ELEMENTS: Region Saturation, Downard Spiral of -  Christine/OK on 1/8/19 12:37pm
 Msg #30769 is correct, it just doesn't take you to Leisure -  Christine/OK on 1/8/19 12:40pm
 Re: Notaries that are new to the busness - LisaKT/CA on 1/8/19 1:46pm
 right on time... that's the biz mindset I was talking about! n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 1/8/19 1:54pm
 Re: Notaries that are new to Business - NVLSlady/VA on 1/8/19 1:51pm
 Re: Notaries that are new to the busness - Luckydog on 1/8/19 2:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.