Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Has anyone had something like this happen to them?
Posted by SC/CA of CA on 1/14/19 12:17pm Msg #602129
If so, would you like to politely share your experiences/thoughts? I was retrieving pdf docs uploaded to a secured website (a good SS), and upon inspection, all of the docs had a weird round seal on them, saying something like, click here to download xxx version of xxx for pdf files. I downloaded it, but it did not make a difference, the seal was still there. I contacted the title company and got the docs directly from them, same docs, but no weird seal, no problem. It happened with the next order, same SS, different title company, and do the same thing, got the docs directly from title, no weird seal, no problem. Got another order (same SS) and went to the website, and downloaded the docs from their website and there is no longer a weird seal issue, and the issue appears to have been fixed. I have not seen this issue before that, or since then. It was only that limited time (twice in a row) from that particular website. I was just curious if anyone else has had this issue like this ? Thank you for your time and professional responses.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Has anyone had something like this happen to them? - SC/CA on 1/14/19 12:17pm
 Re: Has anyone had something like this happen to them? - Yoli/CA on 1/14/19 12:37pm
 Re: Has anyone had something like this happen to them? - SC/CA on 1/14/19 12:52pm
 Repeat after me: Technology is SUCH fun! n/m - Lee/AR on 1/14/19 1:11pm
 Watermark on PDF Files - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 1/14/19 1:17pm
 Re: Watermark on PDF Files - SC/CA on 1/14/19 1:39pm
 Re: Watermark on PDF Files - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 1/14/19 2:20pm
 Re: Watermark on PDF Files - SC/CA on 1/14/19 2:34pm
 Re: Watermark on PDF Files - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 1/14/19 3:17pm
 Re: Watermark on PDF Files -  JanetK_CA on 1/14/19 3:22pm
 Re: Watermark on PDF Files - MikeC/TX on 1/14/19 5:44pm
 Thank you for your excellent input. - SC/CA on 1/15/19 11:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.