Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Copyright Infringement
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/14/19 3:04pm Msg #602150
Thanks for providing the source attribution. For an article this long, it'd probably be better to just provide a link. (And if we remember to take out the 's' after 'http', the link will work.) If it's from a publication not available to readers without a subscription that most probably wouldn't be unable to access, IMO it should still be attributed with info re: author, name of publication and date (preferably with a link) to hopefully not run afoul of copyright laws.

Also, just my personal opinion, I'd rather see stuff related to data security on this page rather than "Leisure". Since at least the creation of the CFPB, data security has been something we need to be especially aware of in our businesses. I think discussing work should include subjects somewhat on the periphery of our business - as long as they're business related - in addition to strictly notary and signing topics. Leisure is leisure, our "water cooler" place, where people can post whatever's on their mind.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Connectivity and Hacking. Long but a great read.. -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/14/19 7:46am
 Leisure once again.... n/m - Luckydog on 1/14/19 9:58am
 Copyright Infringement - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 1/14/19 1:08pm
 Re: Copyright Infringement -  JanetK_CA on 1/14/19 3:04pm
 Not everyone is interested in hacking as a lot of us -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/14/19 4:47pm
 Re: Not everyone is interested in hacking as a lot of us - Luckydog on 1/14/19 5:11pm
 Re: Not everyone is interested in hacking as a lot of us - MikeC/TX on 1/14/19 7:00pm
 Copyscape to detect Copyright Infringement - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 1/17/19 10:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.